Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Anniversary cards

These are for my self challenge of making anniversary cards for Operation Write Home. This card was embossed with a Quickutz embossing folder (thanks Ann!). The hearts are cut with Nestabilities and the sentiment is computer printed. I love this elegant font from Kingsthings.
I found some lovely poem sentiments at http://www.cardmaking.info/ that I liked. This one felt right for a couple who are separated during the deployment of one of them. The swallow stamp is by Studio G.
This one uses another poem from Card Making Info. It was fun to use the option of making one for a husband and another for a wife. The piercing design is a freebie from Fred, She Said. http://fred-she-said.blogspot.com/ The border punch I used on this one is from EK Success.


This one is so sweet! Another piercing design from Fred, She Said.
I'm still planning to do more Anniversary cards!



1 comment:

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

beautiful cards - I love the piercing.

Barb