Sunday, January 30, 2011

I {heart} 2 Stamp Jan. challenge

Here is Jen's sketch for January. I confess I made the card weeks ago but hadn't photographed it until now. Now that January is almost over I had to get it done!
I love these Kids' Quotes from Inkadinkado. Fun and oh so on target. The rainbow background was brayered on. The printed papers are from a very old stack but it was great to use some of them up. The embellishment was made using a Cuttlebug die and embossing folder plus other circle dies.

2 comments:

kate said...

I love the rainbow effect. How did you get the textured look in the brayering?

Would you be interested in doing a tutorial on the S&S blog? If so, I'd love to talk to you about it. (kate@operationwritehome.org)

Mari said...

I have a few of those same stamps, but I have used them yet. This was a great idea!