Friday, February 24, 2012

Outlines' Make it Square challenge

It is unusual for me to make a square card although I love how they look. Mostly my cards are going to me mailed at the US first class rate and square cards are at a higher rate. Outlines' challenge gave me the excise to just go square anyway!

I particularly love this stamp. It is fun to layer and can be made into a masculine card or a feminine one. I heat embossed the image 3 times. As I am on a roll with the Twinkling H2Os I colored with them. Cutting carefully I managed 5 layers popped up.

http://outlineswithkathy.blogspot.com/2012/02/challenge-40-make-it-square.html

4 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Very pretty with all the layers...almost an optical illusion too! Lovely! Thanks for sharing with us at Outlines Monday Challenge! ♥ Sue Kment

Kecia said...

These are such pretty colors. I really like your square card.

Thanks for joining us this week in the Outlines Challenge! Hope you can play again soon.

Jenny Gropp said...

Loe the way you used the cut out corner pieces in the corners of the card base... really makes it more interesting! so glad you good play along with Outlines this week!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How pretty! Love the colors you used and the embossing really makes it stand out. Thanks for playing!