Sunday, July 28, 2013

A day at the beach

Here is a card for the Cornish Heritage Farms' Lighthouse/Beach theme challenge. http://www.cornishheritagefarms.blogspot.com/2013/07/its-challenge-time.html
 
 
 
I used the Cheesecloth background stamp, the shell from the Sara England Emerging Crab set, and "Simplify" from the Rummage Bin Primitive Beginnings set. All the stamps are CHF. It was a fun challenge.                                                                                                                 

6 comments:

G Peplow said...

Hi There, Your card is beautifully simple, super summery colours and a real beachy theme, I love it! :D x

TLady said...

Martha! You were an ONLY ENTRY into this challenge. DID YOU WIN OR HEAR ANYTHING????

BEAUTIFUL CARD BY THE WAY!!!!!!!:)

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Wow Martha - what a fabulous CAS beach design. I have never seen that Cheesecloth stamp before - absolutely LOVE it!
Thank you for popping by my Blog today - I really appreciate your kind comment.
Sylvia xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Martha - your CAS design is fabulous. I LOVE the Cheesecloth background stamp - that is one stamp I have never seen before - it's brilliant!!

Sylvia xx
PS: I was sure that I had already left a comment on this beautiful card - must be one of those senior moments!

G Peplow said...

Hi Martha, Thank you for stopping by my blog and your kind comments, I hope all is well with you :D x

Donna Nuce said...

Beautiful card. Love those stamps you used. Thanks for your kind comments on my blog. Have a great day.