Saturday, May 9, 2009

Father's Day cards

This goes with a favorite Father's Day sentiment; "A father is neither an anchor to hold us back, nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way".


I love the challenge of creating masculine cards. With Father's day coming up I thought I would share some of my past cards for this occasion. This card also indulges my love of recycling. The papers behind the images are liners of bills which I stamped on and colored. The DAD seal is cut and embossed from a washed yogurt liner.


2 comments:

Fabre said...

Hi Martha! I love these cards - and also love the challenge of making masculine cards. I tend to purchase stamps with flowers, and cute animals....every year come Father's Day I dig through the stash and wonder if my dad would like yet another penguin (but hey - he's wearing a party hat!) LOL! I love your new blog - thanks for getting it started!

Anonymous said...

Great guy cards, Martha! Love the nautical theme!