Saturday, May 16, 2009

See you later!

Don't you just love googly eyes? You just have to smile when you see them. And there is that fun bumpy embossing in the background. Some little guy with get this card from a special person in our military and know that someone was thinking of them. Thanks to Cards for Heroes I get to share my cards far and wide.

Stamp is from Sandy Lion, Embossing folder from Cuttlebug, plain and scalloped circles from Nestabilities, Leaves from Sizzix, sentiment printed on the computer.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

This is adorable! I heart googly eyes!

Christina said...

Very cute card!

Daria said...

Oh, my. I love this! It's so cute. I like everything about this card. Some child's eyes are going to light up when s/he sees ths.

Daria said...

Oh, my. I love this! It's so cute. I like everything about this card. Some child's eyes are going to light up when s/he sees ths.