Thursday, September 3, 2009

Doodle Factory funnies

I love the Doodle Factory stamps from StarvingArtistamps! My cards had gotten stuffy and overly polite so I needed a change.

The birthday card sentiment uses a fabulous font from
http://www.kingthingsfonts.co.uk/ as well as stamps from Inque Boutique, Maryse Carrier and, of course The Doodle Factory. Party On! Did you grow up with the legend of William Tell? He was said to be able to shoot an apple off his son's head with an arrow. Don't try this at home folks!
Goofy guy is a stamp from The Doodle Factory, alphabet stamps from PSX, and the apple is a G stamp. I colored him with Prismacolor pencils using oil as a blender. It was fun to make those arrows and the target from misc. dies. Check out the Doodle Factory images
http://starvingartistamps.com/

3 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

So creative! Your "Will Tell" card is pure fun! Awesome design!

Justine said...

So clever, I love these cards. Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog. Make sure to come back and enter for the Blog Candy that I posted for my 40th Birthday

Ali Manning said...

These cards are so much fun!