Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Valentines for little fellas

Making Valentines for boys is a fun challenge.
Can't go wrong if you include dogs on them, lol. This border punch from Martha Stewart is a favorite of mine when making cards for guys. Fun for layering too. Can't resist using die cuts. The little hearts are cut with a Sizzix Original Gingerbread Boy die. The hearts are the buttons on the chest. I use it way more for the hearts than for Christmas. It cuts cleanly, much better than my heart punch.

Do you remember making Valentines when you were in Elementary School? This image totally brings back those days. I loved making Valentines then as much as I do now.
All the vintage images on these cards are from a CD I purchased on Etsy; Peggy's Vintage Cards, Valentines Vol.1. I edited the last image in PSE. Love how easy it is to alter digital images!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so totally sweet! Gorgeous cards!

Anonymous said...

These are awesome!