Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Stars and Stamps sketch#32

This week's sketch from the OWH Stars and Stamps blog. So clean and simple that it really showcases the image. Love that!
This little monster is so fun to color! I used Twinkling H2Os and black embossing powder. A crackle stamp and distress ink on the background. I'm sorry to say I don't remember who made that fun little monster background paper. It came out some years ago. Wish I had more!

Turned the sketch 45 degrees for this one. I used acrylic paints on the background and die cut ends. Old unknown stamps. The howling coyote always makes me think of missing someone.


Last look at this sketch ;-) The carnation frame is a digital freebie from Bird's blog-
http://www.birdscards.com/Default.aspx?tabid=60 I just added the sentiment with the computer.


2 comments:

TK said...

You little monster is so dang cute! I love it with the embossed paper. Cuttle Bug? And that coyote, yes I can totally see him missing someone. Great cards!

Unknown said...

I LOVE that monster card!