Monday, September 20, 2010

Halloween Wishes

Waltzingmouse sketch challenge blog's offering for this week caught my eye. http://waltzingmousesketchchallenge.blogspot.com/ I'm waiting for my first ever WM order and am so excited! I've been making samples for my challenge for the Harvest Home Haven event. Use paint chips! The Waltzingmouse sketch seemed perfect for paint chips. I added some zigzag stitching with my sewing machine.

The sentiment is from Hero Arts. The background paper is from a Christmas stack. (I know, very strange, LOL) The painted wood skeleton was a RAK from Ann in Utah. Thanks!

7 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh what a fun Halloween card! That lil' skeleton on the run is darling! Thanks for playing along with the WMSC :)

Julia Aston said...

AAAchhh! love that skeleton - how fun - and the paint chip panels look terrific - thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week!

Lenet said...

Very nice halloween card! Great idea to use paint chips, love the skelleton .
Thanks for playing with us at WMSC

Kelly S. said...

SO creative! That's some spooky good fun right there!

Anonymous said...

Very clever with the paint chip!!! Cute cute card! Thanks for playing with the Mischief Maker this week!

Sarah Martina said...

Look how sweet! I love this! :) So glad you played along with us for the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge! :)

Anonymous said...

Great Halloween card and fantastic use of the sketch!