Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Stars and Stamps sketch #35 and challenge

Here is this week's sketch from OWH's Stars and Stamps blog. In addition to making the sketch I also went for Barb's challenge. http://papertherapyponderings.blogspot.com/2010/09/monday-september-20-2010.html Purple, penguin, and holiday card on moldie old paper for OWH. You didn't have to do all the challenges but I couldn't resist. The penguin is an old digital freebie and I am very sorry to admit I don't know who the artist is. Kinda cute though.

At first I couldn't think of any penguin stamps I had but then I remembered these little guys from The Cat's Pajamas. Little goofballs! I added a sentiment from Hero Arts and a few Studio G snowflakes. The bottom layers are Cuttlebug embossed. I'm still happily using up the pack of purple stripe paper from Lasting Impressions I bought a least a year ago. Not sure if that is actually 'old'! ;-)
I've got an idea for another penguin holiday card so there may be more to come!


3 comments:

Barb Housner said...

cute cards - love your penguins - I was surprised how many I had.

thanks for playing.

Barb

Wendy said...

Great cards!!! I don't have any penquins but love them on the card fronts.

Operation Write Home said...

Such cutiepies!!! I love the guy with the hat -LOL!