Monday, June 15, 2009

Michael Strong stamps

I love hot, bright colors but don't use them as much as I might. When the Michael Strong stamps arrived I decided to just play. Out came my homemade spray mist colors, Versamark ink and clear embossing powder and I did a sheet of resist stamping. Then I did a sheet of unstamped sprays that I stamped with Versafine black when the paper had dried. At some point is struck me that it would be fun to use the frame stamp corners "spooned" and this card came about.
The sentiment stamp is by Cornish Heritage Farms.

Hummingbirds were around my parent's garden so much when I was growing up that I associate them with home. I love the wonderful graphic design of this bird. The leaves are an Outlines Stamps design. The origami flower is like my previous post only a size smaller. I guess you can tell I love them.

1 comment:

Daria said...

That is such a clever way to use the mosiac frame image. You've used one of my favorite techniques too. Beautiful card.

You already know how much I like your hummingbird card with that wonderful flower.