Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Stars and Stamps sketch #9

This is such a nice clean and simple sketch by Seongsook! Today was the day I needed to get my box of cards into the mail for OWH to catch the Mother's Day shipping. While poking around in my printed papers I came across the little collage image that had Mother's Day written all over it. And what was even better it would go perfectly with the sketch for this week. Don't you love it when that kind of thing happens?
All the papers are bits and pieces from my stash. The sentiment is one of a set of Mona Lisa Moments from Cornish Heritage Farms.

3 comments:

Seongsook Duncan said...

Very nice card! I love your papers and the color combination. I have the same experience and I love it, too. Thanks for sharing.

Karen Howard said...

Great way to use up those bits and pieces! Awesome card!!!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Ohhh, I love your card for the sketch challenge. The colors are so nice and the background paper reminds me of using distress inks.