Monday, February 1, 2010

A Case of CASE-ing!

A recent challenge at the Stars and Stamps blog was to CASE one of the bloggers on their blog roll. I went a little nuts for Stephanie's Seashell card from SR Cards blog and CASE'd it and CASE'd it! You can see her card here- http://srcards.blogspot.com/2010/01/seashells.htmlThese two are also for the children's Thinking of You challenge at Operation Write Home. The 3D embellishments are by Crayola. The sentiment is from Hero Arts. I was asked about the line of red around the cards. I used a ruler and drew it with red gel pen. The cards below have a gold line also drawn with gel pen using a ruler. Thanks for asking!

Here are a couple of romantic cards. Good for anniversaries and just to say I love you. These 3D embellishments were a RAK. The sentiment was printed using the computer.

5 comments:

Kajikit said...

Your children's cards are bright and cheerful... but I just adore the romantic heart cards!

Anonymous said...

These cards are gorgeous! I was just wondering how you got the red line all the way around the card- did it come that way or did you draw it by hand?

Operation Write Home said...

OH these are just adorable!! Great CASE!

Caryl P said...

Beautiful cards, fabulous job with the CASE! I love the idea to print the sentiment on the computer!

Linda said...

Beautiful cards!!