Thursday, February 11, 2010

Stars and Stamps Sketch 3


This card was made using the Stars and Stamps Sketch #3.This is the most Pink card I have ever made, lol. I'm sure that one of our soldiers has a little girl who is into pink. She will get a kick out of getting it for her birthday. The sentiment is done using Purple Onions Designs. This set of sentiments gets the most use of any set I have so it was very worth the money spent on it. The circles are Nestability die cut, the crown is Cuttlebug die cut, the border punch is Martha Stewart, the word window is a SU! punch, the hearts are a Magill punch. I also used gel pen for the dots and clear gems for the bling on the crown.

4 comments:

Lauri said...

LOVE the pink and black combo! You are right...this would be a perfect little girl birthday card!!! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge!

Cheryl First said...

I LOVE the color combo you used! Some little girl is going to be very happy!! :)

Patricia F said...

I like your variation of the basic sketch.

Anonymous said...

nice post. I would love to follow you on twitter.