Saturday, February 20, 2010

Stars and Stamps sketch #4

Kathy R provided Stars and Stamps with this fresh sketch. It was fun to work with! This chick on an Easter egg came to me as part of an Easter image swap. The 2 pattern papers come from a DCWV stack as do the papers in the next card. The little buttons are from my extensive stash. I printed the silly sentiment with the computer.
This little chick is a dollar stamp from Michaels. And the ribbon was one of the dollar ribbons from Michaels. Could I shop there too often? No, I didn't think so.




3 comments:

Sandy said...

Cute card, chickie! I love the dollar section too :) :) :)

Dixie Cochran said...

I love your background papers!! Looks like spring!

Karen Howard said...

Really cute cards... love those bunnies and the patterned paper is awesome!