Saturday, February 27, 2010

Stars and Stamps sketch #5

Here is the sketch Caryl shared with us on the Stars and Stamps blog. I had fun playing with it. Not being a texter I had to look up ones to use with the Paul Texting image! Thank goodness for Google and the internet.
I'm in love with Mo Manning's digital images. She is a wonderful illustrator and we cardmakers are so lucky to get to use her work! If you haven't been before may I recommend going to her blog- http://digitalpenciltoo.blogspot.com/ I printed the image and sentiment with the computer. He was colored with Prismacolor pencils. The printed papers are from DCWV's Rock Star pad.

This little super hero and the sentiment were printed with the computer. He was colored with Prismacolor pencils. The blue patterned paper is an envelope liner.


Making cards for Operation Write Home I often wish I had more images for boy's cards. Mo has some great images of toddlers, boys and teen boys. They are such a pleasure to use. This little super hero is one image from a 4 image set. I'm already working on cards for the other 3 little heroes.


3 comments:

Sandy said...

LOL at the texting sentiment! Perfect. You're so creative!

Karen Howard said...

Great cards and awesome idea with the texting!!!

Caryl P said...

I love the texting sentiment you created (thanks for the translation too). That superhero card is so cute, can't wait to see what you do with the other images. Thanks for joining in on the sketch!